Skip to main content

I'm BACK!

Well, I fell off the blogging wagon, again, but I'm back on! Today marks a new beginning for me (again) so I am going to document it here. I have gone to WW every single week this summer and have been fighting with the same 2 lbs. UGH! On June 14th (the beginning of my summer) I weighed in at 149.8 lbs. Yesterday (the end of my summer) I weighed in at 151.4 lbs. I am very disappointed with myself. Maybe I shouldn't be, after all I'm not up 10 lbs. but I really was hoping to be down 10 lbs. But enough sad talk, here are my next steps and goals!!

My main goal is to lose 21.4 lbs. bringing me down to 130 lbs. I want to accomplish this by January 25, 2015 - my 42nd birthday! Here are my mini goals:

  1. 5 lbs. down (146.4 lbs.) by October 4th
  2. 10 lbs. down (141.4 lbs) by November 15th
  3. 15 lbs. down (136.4 lbs) by December 27th
  4. 20 lbs. down (131.4 lbs) by January 24th
Well, that still gives me 1.4 lbs. to lose but you never know! I tried to keep my goal at 5 lbs. every 6 weeks but some weeks may be better than others. Anyway, now I need my plan. Here it is:
  1. Put my FitBit back on and aim for 10,000 steps a day!
  2. Earn 2 activity points per day in addition to the 10,000 steps a day!
  3. Drink 75 oz. of water daily. {I discovered this summer that when I slack off on the water, my joints hurt. I'm too young for painful joints!!!}
  4. Prep my meals in advance! No more hurrying the morning of...trying to figure out what to eat that day!
  5. Limit eating out to once a week {even less, if possible!).
So there you have it! Goals and a plan! Yay me! Now I'm off to develop a shopping list and get ready for my back-to-school week. The kids have another week of summer, but sadly, I do not. Ugh. Oh well, all good things must come to an end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dusting this thing off and trying again!

I’m honestly not sure what the draw is to blogging for me. It definitely isn’t the “money” as I pretty much don’t have any followers (and if I do, I thank you!) and literally have ZERO sponsors but I think for me it is a form of journaling and that may be the draw. Last night as I was winding down from the day, I decided to give WW another try. I’d been paying for their services for awhile and when I “work the program” I have a lot of success. However, I’ve been avoiding the program for about an month and have had no success...go figure. My goal is to give WW one more month, follow it as best as I can, and reevaluate my situation then. I’m choosing to do the Purple Plan because I feel like that is the best one for me, at the moment. Right now I need more zero point options and this plan has the most. I preplanned breakfast and lunch, both zero points, which leaves me with 16 points for dinner. My goal is to only use 12 so that 4 will carry over giving me a little bumper for my upcoming...

WW...still and again!

Here we go...again. I've tried WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) over and over and over again. July 28, 2018 I committed to starting again and taking it seriously. By January 1, 2019, I was down 15 lbs. from July and 20 lbs. over all. I made it through the holidays but unfortunately, I didn't make it through the new year. My will came crashing down and the weight is slowly going back on. Well, I've decided to take to blogging again hoping to find my will and motivation and get back up again. Here I go!!!

Weight Loss Chart

So, I decided to create a chart of my weight loss. Not sure how often I will update it but it is nice to look at from time-to-time! I started my journey in January of 2012 and re-started in January of 2014. I originally lost about 20 lbs. and managed to keep 10 off over the course of two years so I should be pretty excited. I am, sort of. But I also wonder where I'd be today had I continued the journey. Really hoping I can keep it up this time around! Date Weight Change Total 1/22/2012 169.4 0.00 0.00 1/4/2014 159.2 -10.20 -10.20 1/11/2014 155.6 -3.60 -13.80 1/18/2014 155.2 -0.40 -14.20 1/25/2014 154.2 -1.00 -15.20 2/1/2014 153.8 -0.40 -15.60 2/8/2014 155.4 1.60 -14.00 2/15/2014 150.6 -4.80 -18.80 2/22/2014 149.6 -1.00 -19.80 3/1/2014 150.6 1.00 -18.80 3/8/2014 149.8 -0.80 -19.60 3/15/2014 148.8 -1.00 -20.60